Games > Audio Games: The Secret of the Talisman
Discover a brand new form of digital entertainment with IguanaBee’s Audio Games : The Secret of the Talisman! (showcased at GDC 2012!)
Can you imagine a game without graphics? Can you imagine a game that can be played by a blind person?
Audio Games: The Secret of the Talisman is that and much, much more. Explore 3D environments, solve puzzles, unravel incredible stories and meet amazing new characters, all using only your sense of hearing!.
- You may download using the Main Download Link.
- If you experience some problem, you may download using:
We would love to hear from you! Any feedback you may have please share it with us in our Facebook or in Twitter. Also, it would be of great help to us if you shared this web through Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or however you can. Buttons for that are just above the comments section! WHAT IS IGUANABEE’S AUDIO GAMES?
- Explore 3D environments, solve puzzles, unravel incredible stories and interact with characters, all using only your sense of hearing.
- The installation program will create two shortcuts in your desktop, one for a SHORT DEMO and one for the FULL EXPERIENCE.
- The SHORT DEMO showcases CINEMATICS and QUICK TIME EVENTS.
- The FULL EXPERIENCE offers the same plus FREE EXPLORATION. This feature is still being worked on, so it does not represent the final state of the game.
- Use stereo headphones to play the demo. Any pair of stereo headphones should work. Make sure the left and right earplugs are in their corresponding places.
- Keep your eyes closed for the duration of the demo, as this intesifies the experience.
- QUICK TIME EVENTS:
- LEFT: Dodge left.
- RIGHT: Dodge right.
- DOWN: Dodge backwards.
- SPACEBAR: Hit enemy.
- FREE EXPLORATION:
- LEFT: Keep pressed to rotate left.
- RIGHT: Keep pressed to rotate right.
- UP: Keep pressed to go forward.
- DOWN: Keep pressed to go backwards.
- SPACEBAR: Contextual actions.
- ENTER: Skip cinematic.
- GAME DESIGNER & PRODUCER:
- Pablo Mera
- GAME DEVELOPMENT:
- Esteban Antillanca
- Miguel Moraga
- Carlos Galaz
- SOUND DIRECTION:
- VOICE ACTING DIRECTOR:
- US VOICE ACTING RECORDING:
- VOICE ACTORS:
- EXPLANATORY VIDEO:
- Cristian Gonzalez
- Glenn Lazo
- Andrea Vega